Hello and Greetings from Greece,
We need help from the experts, pls.

Before 2 weeks we've found out that 2 of our cats are FELV +
It was an ELISA bloodtest (this are the only ones here in Greece)
Now we wrote and talked with so many people but this made us more confused,
because we have one tomcat here (so 3 cats in the home) which is 9 years old
and he was tested Negative.
Everyone tells us something different , one time they say that we shouldnt give
our negative tomcat a vaccency-injection for the FELV because it can be
dangerous in his age and that he will not get FELV now and another one tells
that we should go asap to give him the injection.

To explain it:
We took a stray cat before one year in our house, he was sleeping sometimes
inside and had contact with our both cats. One our little cat girl got FELV but
the older tomcat not.
We want to help them but dont know what is now the best to protect at first the
old tomcat and what we can do with the both infected cats ? Because here you
cant get INTERFERON etc. also you get here only the standard cat food like
whiskas, Felix, Gourmet.

Please can help some expert here, what we should do now with our lovely old
tomcat that he gets not infected and what we can do that we help the both
infected cats?/
Thank you very much

Marcel