Bene-bac is probiotics... I've used it in the past, but can't give you a recommendation. Think I used 1 morning and one evening, something like that.

I do like pumpkin, but I like chicken and rice too. Used the latter for a kitty with an irritated bowel, where I didn't want the fiber of the pumpkin. Worked in that situation, pumpkin works in others.

Gloria