I am so sorry. Losing any of them is awful. Anemia claimed Dixie Louise. It is so awful and so fast........I, too, pray Mattie will be with you a long time and that she will "fill in" for CJ...they do seem to understand the needs and sadness of their people.

Blessings to you for caring for these little angels.