From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:33 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Dani Please add to the CLS :(

Ok now this is just plain heartbreaking.I just found out tonight that sweet
little Dani (Dani girl) lost to this disgusting disease.Ok so how much
heartbreak are we supposed to take all at once??  Cherry and Grace are still
foghting the good fight.
Dani was a dainty sweet Tortie.She will be missed.
Please keep Dr Jen in your prayers,she is especially having it rough.Not
only is she battling the felvs right now but several Crash  cats are too
very ill.We lost a Crash cat too this week.Patton was a sweet big black
boy.She is also trying to save a couple other Crash cats that are very
ill.It is really adding up the medical bills.I am trying to think of some
way to help out with some of them.She puts her heart soul and money into
these wonderful animals.Thanks for your prayers.Sorry for all the sad news
in the past week,I hope you dont kick me off the list. :( Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"