Hello,  I have been "away" for a while.  my daughter had a stroke and I have
been taking her to rehab.  re: the food, can you get Friskie's goumet or indoor
select?  my vet said is okay and my 5 girls and 1 boy all like it, especially
the fish flavors and beef.  good luck with Gino.  right now, Little Bit is on
my lap helping me with my e mail.  she and Nitnoy think they know computer.
Sorlis
---- Marcel Wallat <marcelwal...@yahoo.gr> wrote:
> Hi, I'm a German which lives in Athens, my greek and english are not perfect
> (you see it :-)
Today we brought our old tomcat Gino to the vet,
he got the injection for FelV. Also the other tomcat i now at the vet and gets
teeth cleaning and kastration. We hope the all goes well with him