From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amy
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:37 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Losing weight

So after losing Maverick today, I'm even more worried about my boy who's
been steadily losing weight for the past 4 years.  He has no other apparent
symptoms but does have leukemia.  He's down to 11 pounds, from 15 lbs.  He
eats numerous times a day (no loss of appetite) and we have him on a high
protein, high fat diet to try to get him to gain.  He seems to have stopped
losing for now but is not gaining it back.  Bloodwork looks fine.  Any
suggestions?  I think I posted about this a while ago but didn't get much
response.

Thanks
Amy