This message was also sent to the list and cut, if you have any suggestions please email Amanda at [ white-dai...@lapis.plala.or.jp ] , I am forwarding this message:

Subject:
Tora last stage Lymphoma need advice..
From:
"amanda" <white-dai...@lapis.plala.or.jp>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 18:34:07 +0900

To:
<felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

Hi, I suspect taht Tora is in the last stages of Lymphoma, maybe in the chest simular to what Silver chan had, I am taking him to the vets tomorrow for an x-ray ect.... It looks like maybe he has water buildup? but not sure. This time I will NOT do chemo, but i still am considering prenisone, because as far as I can see, i have tried everything else !! He's been on a blend of mushrooms, which the vet beleived helped alittle and I started him on turmeric last week, I have tried IP6 too and Essiac, he's been on that too since the beginning of April, Could giving him extra Turmeric help at the last stages? Is there anything else I can do, I can't afford to consult a holistic vet. He is breathing abit labored, well it just looks the same way that silver chan was breathing and he has been eating grass more and even vomitting up his dinner and is a little less active these days. If he has water edema, I would like to try Rutin, but could I try Rutin with prednisone? The reason why I am saying prednisone, is because I can't see any other route to go as I have tried alot , I also tried co Q10 and some other anti cancer stuff, I don't think theres no stopping lymphoma in a FeLV young cat, he is only 1 year old. Please your advice will be really appreciated! hugs and purrs Amanda and Tora.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://bemikitties.com