Hi All,

I've had my Maddie Felv+ since October of last year, the vet said she was about
2 yrs old. We had her on interferon since November and stopped giving it to her
last month. ( I know thats awful :(   We stopped giving it to her because it
made her so tired, grumpy, and she would not eat hardly at all the 7 days on.
When we skipped 2 weeks she became a completely different cat having a better
appetite, and playing nonstop.  Have any of you had similiar experiences?  I
feel terrible not giving it to her but I hate seeing her so lethargic and not
eating when she's on it. Any suggestions?  Thanks~~  Marci