Hi, You'all,

I have not participated actively in a long time since my beautiful Sammy
finally succumbed to FELV in 2006 and his mother Delilah in 2007..........
For 7 years I kept him in remission, and this website was my guiding
star...........it supplied help, comfort, knowledge and
love.................  I do read alot of the e-mails; I guess that makes me
a "lurker" in the shadows.......

Is there a website like ours with member participation for routine (healthy)
geriatric cat care.....this is for a friend of mine.who really needs some
good advice about her aging  cat Sneakers

Helene