Hello Helene,
This is not exactly a website about aging cats, but it is a chat group that
talks about anything cat related.  Health issues, feeding issues, you name it.
Sometimes it is a lot of fun, too.

www.catforum.com

They are not very knowledgeable about FeLV/FIV but there are some people on the
forum that know a lot about other things.
Sue