http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-08-03.8415646672

UPDATE:  We're going to make this work.  We need $80 to meet the revised goal.
(If we do not meet the goal, all the pledges are forfeited.  And we're past the
5 day window when the goal can be lowered.)

Second Chance Meow has agreed to take Snowball if we can meet the revised goal
($330, 10% of which goes to fundable as their fee.)

I'll cover transport costs myself.  Transport has been arranged to get Snowball
from Los Angeles to Reno.  I will also make arrangements to have him dewormed,
treated for fleas and given his FVRCP vaccine en route.  (Second Chance Meow
will still need to get him neutered.)

Please, please, please cross-post this.  We are so very close to target.  We
have transport.  And this has to work to get Snowball off the streets and into
a home.