One of my rescues has uneven pupils, and he is negative for FelV and
FIV.  He had an injury to his head when I found him, and the vet
thinks it caused him to go blind in one eye. He's fine otherwise.
I've had him for over a year now and he's turned into a real head
bonker.

I don't think (but not sure) uneven pupils are caused from FelV,
but the breathing problem could be caused from anemia, a common
thing with FelV cats.

On 08-13, Heather wrote: My 14/15 year old feral FIV+ feral kitty