I'm so sorry, Sharyl, she was so fortunate to have you.

Gloria

On Aug 24, 2009, at 3:14 AM, Sharyl wrote:

Please add Mae to the CLS. Mae was a 2 y/o FeLV+ dumpster kitty I TNR'd last year. I had trapped her again to relocate her to my back yard since the area the colony was living is being developed. She was living in my garage/cat enclosure while acclimating to my yard and seemed to be doing fine. She was a brave little thing and would almost let me pet her. She was fine Friday morning but I found her passed away Friday night. At least I know she had a safe home and was well fed.
Sharyl