thank you Patricia!  i have learned so much from everyone oin this group.  when
would i have a chance to talk with scientists working with this sort of thing.
only wish i could go back to school for the rest of my life andlearn everything
that i want to know.  so once again, thanks for teaching me something new.
dorlis