Cindy,
The FELV virus is not hardy and cannot survive long outside the body. There is
still debate over whether it lasts for hours or days on dry surfaces (though
most will say hours), and obviously it will last a bit longer on a wet surface.
I personally would think that 2 weeks is more than enough time for the virus to
have cleared your yard. Any cat going outdoors should be vaccinated against
feline leukemia which you have done so I think you would be fine.
Hope this help!
Tanya