No, because she is unwilling to talk to vets who have used it with success. She thinks they are either
shilling for the company or are not practicing ethically.
I actually think my vet is gifted and will continue to use her for my Scotties. She has tried a variety of 'out of the box' remedies for MeMe and I think she feels defeated by Felv. I am the one who is willing to pay for a "wing and a prayer" and I only ask that she is open to a remote possibility,
and she is not.
To date, I have brought MeMe back from the brink with her help, and I will continue to use Interferon and the remedies that she has recommended, but I want to have access to every bag of tricks, if and when
I need them.
I understand and respect your position, MC.

On Sep 8, 2009, at 12:33 PM, MaryChristine wrote:

so you're dumping your vet because she's acting in a professional manner?

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Jane Lyons <> wrote:

This is such great news about Autumn and hopefully good news for all of our
kitties. Please keep us updated on her
progress. I want to be able to keep these reports for my vet (about to be
former vet) who has been so adamant
about the lack of testing and science and so hostile to the Imulan company.


On Sep 7, 2009, at 2:17 PM, Alice Flowers wrote:

I am so glad to hear that she is holding her own! I have asked my vet if
she would consider trying the Imulan and she agreed. She has set up her account with them last week and hopefully will be able to place an order in the next week. Since rescuing 5 feral kittens last year (Oct 08) plus a
bonus FeLV that was tossed into the feral colony, we have lost the 4
brothers in the past 5 months, only one barely made it to a year old. We still have the tabby sister, Rosie and the bonus kitty-Murphy. We had attempted a transfusion with the second one, with not so good results-he was euthanized after having a reaction during the procedure. We quit counting after 6 grand. This has been a long, heartbreaking journey. With only the 2 cats left and they are just a tad over a year old, we can't give up. Reading about Autumn has given us hope that there is something out there that will help. We already are giving the Interferon Alpha 2x a day. Rosie and Murphy
healthy, bright and shiny, playful-but so did her brothers until they just crashed fast. Maybe in Rosie's case it may be the female gene-her mother is still alive and feral, we TNR'd he last year and she has always
appeared healthy-in fact since her spay, has become filled out and
relaxed-we can even pet her on occaison. I have so much hope that the Imulan will help us-we are going to follow the once a week for a month on the
injections and see where how it goes.
Felvtalk mailing list

Felvtalk mailing list

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

Special-Needs Coordinator, Purebred Cat Breed Rescue (
Member, SCAT (Special-Cat Action Team)
Felvtalk mailing list

Felvtalk mailing list

Reply via email to