did i start this whole thing with my "if God made man in His image" statement.
i DID INTEND THAT STATEMENT TO APPLY TO HUMANS IN GENERAL, NOT MEN ONLY.  we
all fall short of God's standards, not just men.  my bigget problem is my
temper.  i am patient with animals, but short with people.  you know what to
expect from animals, but people are a different story.  as indians said, we do
tend to speak wth forked tongue sometimes.
so lets get off the bashing of people, we can't control their actions and
thoughts and just concentrate on helpig our furbabies.  anger and bitterness
are such  distastful dish to eat and causes ulcers.  dorlis