Alice, I understand that some of the recent posts could be construed as
negative in tone for treating our FeLV+ babies.  We each have our own approach
and resources for dealing with the various stages of FeLV.  I have limited
financial resources.

I do the best I can for my positives with OTC supplements.  Others have the
resources for some of the newer 'aids'.  I read with interest the results they
report hoping one day to have the funds to try them on my kitties.

I consider FeLV to be a chronic condition and treat it as such just as I do
with my CRF, CHF and HCM kitties.  I started the year with 8 positives and now
have 3 all just over 2 yrs old.  Not a good yr but the 5 I lost were loved,
cared for and lived a good life.  I did syringe feed the sick ones and provided
sub q fluids in addition to meds/supplements.

We each do what we can.  Don't let a few posts about not trying to help the
sick ones lead you to believe that no one is trying or should be trying.

Each post is just that persons opinion or personal experience.
JMHO
Sharyl