Our vet just called-the blood tests results from this morning are back and they
are both improving! Rosie's platelets are in the normal range too! She said
there is a buzz in the office and they have been telling their other patients
about this product and how it appears promising. We will retest in 2 weeks and
will be cutting down from once weekly injections. This one tonight will only be
the 3rd one. We are following the manufacturer's protocol to be sure it is
effective. We did not wait for them to "crash" before starting the treatments,
hoping to get months, not weeks-but it is looking better than that, but I am
afraid to hope for too much-I am grateful for every "healthy" appearing day.