GREAT NEWS!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Alice Flowers
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 6:53 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Whoo Hooo!! CBCs are in-Rosie and Murphy

Our vet just called-the blood tests results from this morning are back and
they are both improving! Rosie's platelets are in the normal range too! She
said there is a buzz in the office and they have been telling their other
patients about this product and how it appears promising. We will retest in
2 weeks and will be cutting down from once weekly injections. This one
tonight will only be the 3rd one. We are following the manufacturer's
protocol to be sure it is effective. We did not wait for them to "crash"
before starting the treatments, hoping to get months, not weeks-but it is
looking better than that, but I am afraid to hope for too much-I am grateful
for every "healthy" appearing day.