Dear all,
Thanks for the kind thoughts and advice regarding Sylvia's recent positive
diagnosis.  She and I both really appreciate and feel encouraged by your
support.

Beatrice goes for her vaccine today; I am going to ask the vet tech to test
her before giving her the vaccine.  She's about four months old, was
negative when I adopted her at ten weeks, and from what I gather, if she's
positive and we put her on Interferon, she may have a better chance of
fighting it off before it gets into her bone marrow.  Thoughts? And how
expensive is Interferon? I'm a graduate student and have a small reserve of
funds from a loan excess check, but I'm certainly not rolling in cash.

These two are such wonderful kitties, and excellent friends to me and each
other.  I want them both to have the longest, happiest lives possible.  I'm
so, so glad we have good people to turn to for advice on how to live with
this disease!
In solidarity,
Anna