From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Harrison
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:20 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] 2008 AAFP Feline Retrovirus Management

Thanks, MC....I sent a copy to my vet (the one that told me I couldn't have
my stray back because he would infect all of the neighborhood....she
euthanized him)...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Debbie (COL)
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"  Philo

> From: twelvehousec...@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:09:06 -0400
> To: FeLVTalk@felineleukemia.org; felvpositivec...@yahoogroups.com;
purring...@yahoo.com
> Subject: [Felvtalk] 2008 AAFP Feline Retrovirus Management
>
> for those who haven't seen it--or to play out for your vet!

http://www.catvets.com/professionals/guidelines/publications/index.aspx?ID=3
23