Gary, this was years ago...my very first experience with FeLV....and I didn't
know any better....obviously, neither did she at the time.  Thomas' euthanasia
has been my driving force to educate people since that time.  I have learned so
much from you all here, and I am so very grateful. I mourn his death
still....and pray that he forgives my (and my vet's) ignorance.  He was a
beautiful, sweet (not to mention completely asymptomatic) boy...and he deserved
much better.

Debbie (COL)
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"  Philo