MY heart is very heavy tonight.We lost two of the most sweet loving boys.

Demetri,he was on of my special boys from the day he arrived at Sids 3 1/2
years ago.He was so shy and would hide behind the couch.I would sit there and
talk lightly to him until he would slowly walk around and over to me so I could
pet him.I then brought in the heavy artillary Temnptations treats!! He has been
putty in my hands ever since.He had the sweetest most beautiful face,as he
gazed up at me with the most beautiful green eyes.I will FOREVER remember that
face.Rip my wonderful baby Demetri  :(

Yule,oh handsome baby Yule,he would have been with us 3 years next month.We
almost lost him several times but he seemed to want to stay with us. :) Now
they both are in a safer disease free place.Rip Yule. :(

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"