A very good friend passed away & her family didn't want the cat. Spicey has
feline leukemia going on 2 years.  I took the cat in & have him in a spare room
away from my cats. He has been on clavamox for about 1 yr per my friend.  I am
waiting on the vet to call to find out all the specifics. Is there any special
food/vitamins/drugs to help? I know nothing of this disease. I have been during
research & says the cat should not be stressed. Unfortunately, Spicey has been
stressed as his owner was in the hospital since last Tuesday. A neighbor was
feeding him but he was hiding under the couch as he is very timid. And now he
is in a strange place, so he has to be very stressed. It has been 3 hours & he
has not come out of his carrier, I do not know if he will be friendly with me
but he has not hissed at all. I think I maybe taking on too much but in a small
way I feel like I am keeping my friend alive too.

Any ideas/suggestions/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joyce & Spicey

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me