Hi all,
I have a positive who has a loose lower canine tooth.  I have never had this
problem in a cat.  She is very clumsy (one bad eye) and I think she has
possibly just ran into something.  Anyway, her tooth is now sticking
straight out.  I worry that it may be getting infected, or that it may
become infected when it falls out.  This is the fifth day, and it still
hasn't fallen out.  She's acting normal and eats fine as well.  Is this
something I should be terribly concerned about or has anyone had this happen
to your kitty???  Thanks for any advice,
Tracey