I should have said before that I had called the vet when I first noticed it,
and they said as long as she was eating that she was probably ok.  I hate
the thought of stressing her out to take her to the vet if it might just
fall out and be ok. When I first got her (a year ago), all of her upper and
lower tiny teeth were missing.  She had very bad breath and gingivitis.
After giving her Petzlife oral gel over a period of many months, the vet
said her mouth looked very good, and her breath got much better....  So
she's had a history of bad teeth.  Thank you for the advice!