There has been no rhyme or reason as to why Gray Kitty has been through so much. He is such a fighter! We hope to use any succesful treatment we find, to share and educate. We work on the anemia right now and am going to try a new drug that has less side effects than the current high dosage of Pred he is on. Feel free to contact me anytime! Keep me updated on how your baby is doing!

Sent from my iPhone