http://www.animalalliancenyc.org/nycfci/ToTestOrNotToTest.pdf

http://www.alleycat.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=429

In Barcelona (Spain) protectionist organizations and volunteers that work
with ferals cats are definitevely againts sistematic killer of positive FelV
and FIV cats. We also have support of many vets... but not all, Government
agencies use to kill all the cats they trap

Dr Julie Levy was recently in BCN and we agree totally with her.

What we do:
If the cat is healthy and has to be released, we definitively will not test
them...  Nevertheless We always test all the ill cats or those intented to
be placed for adoption and those that can be accommodated in a non killer
shelter

--
Esther
= ^..^ =