I did a little research on the board for mycoplasma and I noticed that
it does seem to be prevalent (as far as i can see from the mailing
list) in felv+ cats.  My vet suggested I have my felv+ kitty tested.
For those of you that have experience with Mycoplasma, can you tell me
what symptoms your kitties had?

My felv+ cat is a 1 1/2 years old and once a month (Almost exactly
every month around the 20th or 21st) he has a bad day.  He goes about
12 hours doesn't want to eat, drink, lethargic, runs a slight
temperature.  Sometimes he will puke, but just a little bit.  After
those 12 hours he is back to his normal self.

These symptoms started pretty much right after I got him... and I
thought this was the norm for a felv+ cat....not another disease.

Thanks everyone for your help.