From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hoffman
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:59 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] PA or OH FeLV+ Cat Sanctuaries

Have all the other outside cats been tested?  How long have they been living
with that group of cats?

We have an feLV+ cat who has lived outside at our house for at least 4 years
now.  She and a small feral colony came with the house.  Last year I tested
her best buddy because I thought I might have a home for him and he was
negative.  So it really isn't that transmissible within a healthy adult
population.