I'm getting it from a friend (a former list member in NM who is getting it from her vet and sending it to me). Can you ask someone out of state to order it for you and send it to you directly. I cannot imagine that you would be penalized for excepting a package from out of state? It really
sounds like gestapo tactics. "not allowing it in the state".

Good luck getting and using it!
Jane