Ahh-the true test of a mother's love! Root a toot! Just do a search on-line.
Type in "Evo Cat Food" and it will bring up their website to click on. They all
have store locators-just usually put in your zip code. I can get the Blue
Buffalo brand at Petsmart or Petco along with my local feed dealer-they have a
really great pet food dept with a good selection of holistic style foods.
Felidae is made by the Canadae people. The others-Evo and Felidae I get at the
feed store. The site that lists pet food and the ingredients is Petsumers?
Reports- I think-the truth about pet food...It costs something like $17 for a
year-but it has both dog and cat foods and treats listed and alerts you on food
recalls and important pet news. I now have my dogs on the Blue Buffalo dry food
after seeing the brands I had used had bad ingredients and "by products" and
way too much grain and garbage.  Alice