I would love to know the answer to your question, too Jason.

I am using LTCI now and have a vet who is willing to come to our house
to give our cat the shot, but has no experience with LTCI. I cannot find one
in our area who has any experience with it.

I know that Laurie's vet has used it and she may be available for a consult.
I think she has a practice in the mid west. Hopefully she will see this.

Jane