I just sent her an email asking her.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jane Lyons
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 9:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] LTCI Veterinary Expert

I would love to know the answer to your question, too Jason.

I am using LTCI now and have a vet who is willing to come to our house
to give our cat the shot, but has no experience with LTCI. I cannot
find one
in our area who has any experience with it.

I know that Laurie's vet has used it and she may be available for a
consult.
I think she has a practice in the mid west. Hopefully she will see this.

Jane