Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted to this list but I read
everything that's going on.
I now have two FeLV+ cats.  I lost my first positive cat to anemia in November
of 2008.  When he came into my home and tested positive I finally decided to
mix my positives and negatives.  Before I lost Buzz, the two positive cats I
have now came into my life.  I also have 1 FIV+ and 5 negatives in the
household.  My negatives are all vaccinaated.
Now Casper, who I thought was negative is acting an awful lot like Buzzy did
when he became anemic.  I took him to the vet Monday and they did a CBC.  The
vet was supposed to call yesterday with the results but did not.  : (
They also requested a re-test for FeLV.  I wish now that I had just asked them
to do the snap test at the office, at least I would know.  If Casper has turned
positive I will never forgive myself.
Sue