Yes, thsnk you and your group for roling with the punches and taking on the
task of fostering and finding a home for an FeLV+ cat.  Let me offer a glimmer
of hope -- We recently had a handsome Siamese boy tesrt FeLV+  We figured we
would have to send him to Michael at Second Chance Meows (thank you Michael!)
but we decided to also list him for adoption via normal routes (Petfinder and
craigslist) and we actually found a wonderful home for him.  The woman who is
adopting Sumo saw him on petfinder.  So i would really suggest going through
the usual adoption channels, write a great bio, get great photos.  And just
work it the way you would any other adoption.  Magic happpens.  Be open to the
possibility.