There are of course different attitudes toward FELV, as we know. I do feel comfortable mixing FELV and non-FELV cats. Dr. Julie Levy has an article on the Best Friends site in which she says it's relatively hard for adult cats to get infected...

"I agree that colony-housed cats should be vaccinated against FeLV (again, seeking to protect against any FeLV infections that snuck past our testing program). However, most resistance against the virus in adult cats is due to natural immunity. That is why FeLV infection research is usually performed in kittens. It is relatively hard to get adults infected."

FYI,

Gloria