Soemone on here mentioned using probiotics for kittys who have felv esepecially
for tooth problems and stomach issues.  Can someone give me the name of the
for felv cats and where i may get it?

My cat jsut finished an antibiotic and I know it would be good to give her a
probiotic

thanks, Claudia

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, felvtalk-requ...@felineleukemia.org