This seems kind of trivial but in light of the recent emails I'm a little
scared.  Mewey, our FeLV little girl, who I accidentally cut while digging out
a mat, is getting the cut stitched up tomorrow morning under anesthesia.  I
would appreciate your good thoughts and prayers for her.

My prayers go out to all of you who are hurting and struggling.  You don't know
how much good you have done-really.  The amount of knowledge you all have is
amazing.  All of your kittens are lucky to have spent any time with you, even
if it was short.  I really mean that.  Please don't feel that you let them down
because you didn't.  Thank God they weren't with me!