For the record I've had three FelV pos. cats become paralyzed in the
hand quarters.  All eventually lost control of their bowels and
bladder, and they died within a few weeks. Sorry to give anyone such
grim news, but I think it is critical that any FelV treatments are
undertaken in the early stages of the disease, before the bone marrow
is compromised.

Lorrie

On 04-20, MaryChristine wrote: we (Hurricane Pets Rescue, in this