Nortina,

There are many charities out there that can assist with vet bills. With the economy being what it is, donations have gone down, but they may be able to help you fund treatment to keep McFluffins comfortable. Here is a link I used when my Kong first became ill to see what was out there. I hope it helps you. http://www.itchmo.com/pets-medical-bills-piling-up-380

As someone else mentioned, Interferon is always worth a shot. My vet orders it from a place in Arizona called Road Runner Pharmacy, and they ship it directly to my house. For a 3 month supply (I'm giving my kitty 1ml a day for alternating weeks), it is around $38, including the shipping.

FeLV is so expensive to fight, and even if you had thousands of dollars to spend, it never guarantees a positive outcome. McFluffins appreciates what you are doing for him and how much you care about him.

--Ashley