Like Tommy my sweet Sissy also passed away Tuesday.  She had a peaceful passing
at the vets.  She was ready to go.  My dear neighbor drove us so I could hold
her on the trip.

I rescued her and her sis Rocket from the dumpsters 2 1/2 years ago.   Took
them to the vet and they tested positive for FeLV.  After getting my house cats
updated on their FeLV vaccine they were became part of my cat family.  They
were my 1st FeLV kitties and I have learned so much from this group on how to
help them.  Both were active and healthy but Sissy's lymph nodes were always
enlarged.

Thought we might have made it past those critical points but a couple of weeks
ago Sissy started the fast FeLV fade.  She was such a loving little girl.  She
would jump up on the kitchen counter to help me get out her Temptation treats.
How she loved them.

I know she had a good 2 1/2 yrs and that consoles me but I sure miss her.
Rocket seems to understand and has been giving me extra loving.
Sharyl