I am so sorry, Lisa.  Sweet dreams to our baby Tommy.

Gloria

On May 8, 2010, at 8:40 AM, Lisa Borden wrote:

Just a note to let you know that Tommy lost his battle with FeLV on Tuesday. I still cannot believe how quickly it took over, and by Tuesday morning he was so weak and his eyes were so empty. It was like his soul had left his little body. He was extremely anemic and his liver enzymes were elevated. I do know that recently, he had ceased to be happy, and that was really bothering me. He passed away Tuesday morning in my arms as he got the medicine that helped him to an eternal sleep.

I want to thank everyone for the information on this list, because even though I didn't post often I did read the list frequently. I have to believe that he had a year and a half with me that he might not have had with someone else.

I will continue to pray for you and your furbabies. May something be discovered to help these kitties.

Much love,
Lisa

Donate to FuRR! Help 20 cats in Heber Springs!
http://teamfurr.chipin.com