I'm so sorry, Sherry, you were fortunate to have each other. Your lovely boy will be welcomed to the Bridge by all of our lovely kitty angels.

Gloria

On Jun 29, 2010, at 7:06 PM, Sherry DeHaan wrote:

My heart is heavy yet once again.Bugsy (Bugaboo) lost his battle today.He was at the Sids sanctuary back when I started in 2005.He was a sweet quiet big black boy.But in the last few months he started to decline and was not so quite the big boy.But he had a BIG BOY appetite.Just last night I fed him almost 2 cans of friskies and some baby food.We sure did spoil him his last days with us.I will miss you my Bugaboo,so happy I got to tell him I loved him last night before I left.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"