From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Stacy Zacher
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 2:51 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Subject: Maggie

----------------------------
Hi Tanya:

I am so sorry about your Maggie.  My FELV+ kitty was diagnosed with Early
HCM years ago but it never really progressed much beyond a certain thickness
on one side. He also was diagnosed with a "perfect valentine shaped heart" -
misshapen.  I used to give him CoQ10 - mixed in his canned food - 10 mg per
day for his HCM.  I can't say if it did or did not help but it didn't seem
to hurt him at all. I stopped giving it to him when he was diagnosed with
FELV - no reason really other than I'm giving him so much other stuff right
now!

Saying purrayers for your furbaby.
Stacy

Message: