From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sharyl
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 1:02 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Subject: Maggie

MC, CoQ10 doesn't cure or prevent anything.  It does seem to support heart
function.  Most of the folks on the Yahoo heart group use it for their heart
kitties.  My sweet Albert was given days/weeks to live after going into CHF
and then being dx with severe HCM.  With the CoQ10 and other supplements he
enjoyed another 1 1/2 yrs before his heart gave out.   The recommended dose
for kitties is 30 - 60 mg per day.

I don't have links to any feline studies but here are links to some of the
info I have.
http://www.md-phc.com/nutrition/useful.html
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/othernuts/coq10/
http://www.vin.com/proceedings/Proceedings.plx?&CID=WALTHAMOSU2002&PID=pr029