Hi Jenny,

Sorry to take so long to respond.  I've just been spending every minute I can
with Wolfie.  I have been calling around and looking into holistic
alternatives. So far I've found a vet that does herbal stuff and acupuncture.
I've not yet found anybody that does chiro.  Still waiting to here from the vet
at Cornell before making any final decisions.  Thanks for the suggestions.

Amy