Does anyone know anyone in the Ft. Worth Texas area who might be able to
suggest resources to a woman feeding some cats?It sounds like there is a
male who shows up every couple years with a new mom and kittens in tow.
Sounds like they need vetting (altering at a minimum) and possibly placement
assistance? She is leaving the country for the month of September. SIGH.I am
in Iowa.
Thanks for any ideas.
Laurie

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of
a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to
the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." ~ Martin
Luther King, Jr.