From: paola cresti <iend...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Fri, July 30, 2010 7:20:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Ft. Worth Texas resources?

there is a group online called Alley Cat Allies that provides a lot of
information and support for TNR especially
http://www.alleycat.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=191
They are also on Facebook

They are located in the East Coast (Washington area) but through them she might
find people who tend cat colonies in her area and other support, and also good
source for information for her.

hope this helps

Paola